Below you will find a list of available dates for this holiday.
The Golden Donaire Beach has got a beach on its doorstep, which is long, wide and golden. The nearest bars and restaurants are less than a ten-minute walk away, and it’s the same distance to the local waterpark, Aquopolis.
The hotel itself has got family holidays all wrapped up. When you’re not relaxing in the pool or on the sun terrace, you can enjoy a game of French boules with the children. The hotel also hosts a Thomson Kids' Club in the summer, where the kids can make new friends.
Food-wise, there’s plenty on offer at the help-yourself buffet. Breakfast is particularly good – think sizzling bacon and eggs – and there’s plenty to fill up on come dinnertime, too. Round off your evenings with a cocktail or two in the bar, which spills out onto an outdoor terrace
- Wi-Fi in certain areas
- Air-conditioning throughout, Jun-Sep
- Air-conditioned, split-level, non-smoking dining room serving buffet meals
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast with cava
- Snack bar
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor whirlpool bath
- Indoor pool - heated in low season
- On the beach in the El Reco area
- 500m to bars, restaurants and shops
- 6km to Salou’s main promenade
- 25m to the nearest supermarket and bar
- 500m to the aqua park
Send an enquiry to our team members.